May 17, 2009

1 comment:

Paul Kreider said...

I was glad I thought of using Mark's camera to get him included in some of the pictures. My efforts were well rewarded. I was leading the tour which took us to the Campus, as Mark had agreed to follow me with Mom in his rental car wherever I went. As we had discovered from the outing to Das Dutchman Restaurant in Middlebury the previous night, we could spread out more comfortably and have better conversation in two vehicles. As we pulled into the small parking lot between the Snack Shop and old library, Dad could remember his parking spot--a few paces further away from the Admin. Building than the President's! The little sitting arbor was donated by the Class of '38, which Mom said was Aunt Elda's class. I'm guessing we spent a good 10-15 minutes there soaking up the view of clear sky and the campus in flower.