Oct 9, 2008

Playschool

Well this is my first time blogging so here goes nothing. I have one funny story from playschool that I would like to share. I would post a picture of me and my kids but I don't really know if that is legal. ANYWAY, yesterday we were at the school sitting on the rug for story time. The kids were on a sugar high from celebrating two birthdays so you can only imagine how well-behaved they were. One kid named Eyezaeah (love the spelling) was crawling all over the rug and kicking so the teacher sent him to "timeout" at a little table. We had some saltine crackers at the table left over from snack and so of course the only logical thing for the kid to do was pick his nose with the crackers! Ew!!! Now I can deal with poop and I can deal with throw up but boogers are another story. I think I vomitted a little in my mouth when I saw him picking with the crackers!
Stay tuned for more stories as the weeks go by.

4 comments:

Mark Kreider said...

Kris--Your playschool story had me laughing so hard I got teary. Of course, that made my nose run a little.

J. Evan Kreider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Evan Kreider said...

NOW I remember why I don't miss teaching. I don't think I'll be adding saltines to my soup this evening.

Any chance of a shot of you and the Granddog one of these days?

Alyssa Kreider said...

That is one cracker spread that I think I'd also refuse!