Oct 13, 2008

Aaron's Flickr site and blog site

Aaron just let me know that he has pictures posted on his Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99045676@N00/
I added a link at the bottom of this blogging site. You can see his pictures either by theme or by Slideshow.

If anyone else has things on Flickr, do let us know.

Also, he actively blogs (understatement) on his site at:
http://www.campusactivism.org/blog/
which is also linked below.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, everybody!

Evan

2 comments:

Mark Kreider said...

Thanks for adding Aaron's Flickr Photostream and Campus Activism Blogs to our blog list. I had no idea that Aaron likes to take photos, a chip off the old block. I did know that he likes to cook and would welcome a recipe now and then as he cooks in ways that I need to know more about and would like to incorporate into my style. Campus Activism blog has lots of scope. Nice to know idealism isn't totally dead!

Mark Kreider said...

P.S. Loved the blog on David Freddoso!